|Title: General Rules|
|greatdanefun > Room Rules > Room Rules||Go to subcategory：|
Date Posted：02/02/2009 1:43 AMCopy HTML
The best way to have FUN in Great Dane Fun? Follow the Rules!
· No flaming! Flaming is defined as a hostile and insulting action between internet users. Flaming is subject to interpretation by board management and may result in banishment.
· Absolutely no advertising of adults or litters of any breed/species for sale; no advertising for, or soliciting of stud/bitch services.
· No solicitation of anything for self-profit of any kind.
· Links must be to G-rated sites only. If in doubt about whether a link is appropriate or not, contact board management.
· Rescues may post links to their websites and advertise events/fundraisers.
· All posts/activity in Great Dane Fun must be G-rated and family friendly. No pornography of any kind will be allowed.
· No posting of copyrighted material without permission of the copyright owner.
· Member emails are not to be used for any purpose of solicitation.
· Treat all board members with respect.
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.